Beauty Un..Rest

6 a.m.,  jump out of bed, let a little water drop on my head, get dressed, sprint, onto the train, aka electromagnetic and spiritual drain, arrive at the job, I'm on my grind, almost had a heart attack tryin' to get here on time, people on the job, all are ill, wish I was a Dr. to prescribe some pills, quick bite for lunch, money is tight, guess I'll eat fast food, yeah...that's right, day's finally done, I'm so glad, thinking about the ride home, makes me mad, boy if I had to run to a day care and school after this, who I would become,you would want to miss, sat down for minute, but too much in my head, so much to do before I go to  bed,  house is messy, man is nasty, kids are testy... need lots from me,  Now it's late, my needs have had to wait, I'm so tired, I just wanna to sleep, but even sleep eludes me, isn't that deep, so I'm up all night, just don't seem right, TV, computer, texting, sexing or getting high all night.  OMG look at the clock, once again it's time for me to get up and rock!  NO TIME TO REST!  The Antedote:  Next week (Wed) 


R U gettin' yr beyouty rest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tyrannized by What? You wouldn’t believe.