Beauty Motives

Good Day.  These days as I prepare to write or even speak for that matter, I sort of feel like a broken record.  It seems the older I get, there are core, repetitive, principles or ideals that I keep coming back to.  One of those core principles has to do with the condition of one's heart.  I actually went back to review my previous posts, because I felt that I had written about this before...and I did.  So...I thought, what new dimension can I bring to this to make it fuller.  Ah...the concept is "motivation".  What actually colors the condition of one's heart is one's motivation. I realize that this is a "spiritual" thing. Perhaps that's why it's so hard for us to distinguish.  

First of all, you will not see it if you are not looking for it.  I suppose many of us, go through day to day living without getting too deep into inquiring within ourselves, what motivates us to do the things we do and say. It is my opinion that if you expect to have a "beautiful" life, to have your desires fulfilled, and to have a quality of life that you feel is satisfying; it is an absolute mandate for you to take on the challenge of becoming very clear about WHAT MAKES YOU TICK?  There is a definite correlation to your level of satisfaction and your PEACE !  Another one of my truths, PEACE IS PARAMOUNT!  In fact it is wedded to LOVE!  

Why do you have to discover what makes you tick?  Because if you don't you will be a victim. You will be at the consequence of things that happen to you in your life, rather than being the cause.  You will have unexplained and often negative reflections in your relationships.  Not knowing will surely cause you some casualties in the area of relationships whatever they may be: parents, friends, relatives, or lovers.  Discovering what motivates or drives you will quiet the noise in your head, give you direction and allow you to make better decisions in determining the course of your destiny.

Uncovering your motivations is a long, continuous, lifelong process.  Like most things, the hardest part is the beginning.  Once you achieve a certain level of muscle, strength, and mastery in discerning your motivations, it becomes easier with time.  It is an absolute "tool" that you need to have in you "life pack."  This is your job, not anybody elses. People should not have to figure out what's making you tick, so that they can then figure out how to deal with you.  Knowing what motivates or drives you is a key to creating a beautiful life within your soul, mind and spirit.  In the famous words of the ancient Khemetic Philosopher Imhotep:  Know thyself!

Loving, I am Nekhena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tyrannized by What? You wouldn’t believe.