THE SCHOOL OF LOC & HAIR ADORNMENT - New VLOG


I am proud to introduce my new VLOG:
As you know by now creating Hair Jewelry  has been a big part of my life's work and passion.  So... I am going to share this world with you "in person!".  My ultimate goal is to post 3 times a week;  Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Today I commence this endeavor. 
I am excited to share with you.  Click on my "Introduction" below.  Please share, like, subscribe...ALSO...please send me your questions or comments.  I especially want to answer your questions. 

Thank You for support and encouragement.  I hope you get value out of it!


Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing you at the Locks Conference this weekend! It's always good to see your beautiful adornments...as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tyrannized by What? You wouldn’t believe.