Beautiful Men

OMG!  This has been the longest I have been away from you all.  Well, it feels good to be back writing again.  This is really what I love to do!  I guess what I really love is Communication, whether is oral or written.  In any case, once March hits my Show calendar begins;  I have been at the Baltimore Natural Hair Show, The World Natural Hair, Health & Beauty Show in Atlanta (as an Instructor teaching "Hair Adornment"), DanceAfrica @ BAM, and lastly Capital Jazz festival in MD.  So...I am just now catching my breath and getting ready for Saratoga Jazz Festival next weekend.  But....I wanted to just reconnect.  I am planning to put on the brakes and get off the road after July, so that I can focus on my work differently.  This is much easier said that done.  It's such a total act of Faith! I have not received a paycheck from a job, since 1994!  So...diligence, persistence, passion, and above all Faith in God  saves the day!

Anyway...this is an Auspicious week.  It ends in FATHER'S DAY!  I want to BLESS & ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FATHERS IN THE WORLD! and there are many.  I know the media, angry women, and a lot of people badmouth the Black Man, especially regarding Fatherhood, but I have come to learn that especially today, there just as many "trifling mothers/women" out there as there are men...So..RESPECT & HONOR to those Men (and women) who understand the Divine Gift of Parenthood.  

As a business women I have consciously sought to bring Men into the fold of my business by making products that are for them...Here's a video of a line that I make for Men.  Enjoy and share. and...you are always welcome to come to the New Bein' Showroom when you are in Brooklyn! Just call 347.674.1434.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tyrannized by What? You wouldn’t believe.